Running Great Meetings
We have a set of skills that are proven to run great meetings. We have achieved some excellent results through Solution Focused Meeting Facilitation. For example:
• After trying to make progress for three years (and failing), we helped the team make progress in one group session which lasted 1 hour 20 minutes
• When presented with a multi-party meeting that seemed destined to create protracted arguments, we were able to help the group reach an agreed plan of action in one 90 minute session
• We trained a group of Case Managers in how to run their multi party meetings where every participant has a different idea of what they would like to see as the meeting outcome
• We have run business planning meetings with groups of managers and board members and reached agreement and consensus for both long term and short term activities
• We run training workshops for small businesses where we have no idea what the needs are – and we use Solution Focused Practice to meet the needs presented every time!
We can help with the process of running a meeting or two, or we can train you to run great meetings again and again. If you are interested then… shall we have a meeting to discuss the idea further?