Business Services Leeds
We are solution focused third sector and entrepreneur support consultants who specialise in:
- Developing sustainable commercial revenues for charities and social enterprises.
- Helping community companies make sustainable change in their communities.
- Helping entrepreneurs to start, grow, or to exit their businesses.
Recent projects include:
- Helping a children’s charity facing closure after local authority funding cuts.
- Helping young people not in employment, education or training to consider self-employment as an alternative way of making a living.
- Helping people with autism to consider self-employment and the next steps they can take to make a living for themselves.
- Helping a children’s charity to develop their business plan, and then a structure that enabled delivery of their services and recruitment of new talent to support their trustees.
- Helping an entrepreneur to start her business in a way that saved her thousands of pounds on her start-up costs.
- Helping another entrepreneur to develop management systems that will enable her to step back from her business and transition into retirement.
- Helping a CAMHS team to reduce their waiting times and waiting lists.
We are happy to help people, especially people who help other people!
We provide flexible support that is specific to our clients’ needs so you only pay for what you need. Also, if you are a third sector organisation, there are many opportunities to find funding that will pay for our support, particularly if we are building capability or developing sustainability for your organisation.
If you are interested in finding out about how Business Services Leeds’ solution focused support can help you make a difference for yourself or for your clients, please call 0113 345 8445 today to arrange a useful conversation.