Business Services Leeds
"Andrew is a business coach and quite simply brilliant at what he does; I had a 1-2-1 with him today and he gave me some real insight into business and the best ways forward. I can't even do what he did justice, but I thoroughly recommend a 1-2-1 with him." - John Redding, Not Just Travel Ltd.
I help people make a life, not just a living.
- I specialise in helping entrepreneurs at the start of their new business to find their first customers, and to keep finding more, delivering a sustainable income stream and security for their families.
- I specialise in helping charities to find sustainable revenues from their activities, breaking the cycle of grant funding, providing security of service for their clients and for their team. I also help charities deliver their programmes in ways that really help their clients to make sustainable changes for the long term, increasing resilience in their clients that will last beyond their support.
- I specialise in helping community companies to engage with their communities in ways that make a sustainable difference, delivering the outcomes that improve lives in the communities that need it most.
- I help young people to see the possibilities of their hopes and dreams, and I help them develop sustainable businesses on the basis of how they help people, and the differences they can make. This gives them emotional fulfilment throughout their working lives.
- I help team leaders, managers and CEO’s to create and deliver plans that are based on the differences the organisation can make, creating flexibility of delivery plan, and smoothing the path to make progress simple.
I can deliver these differences in various ways ranging from a 1-2-1 consultation, through team coaching, and right up to delivering large scale training, workshops or motivational speeches. With video conferencing technology, I consult globally, and I have trained, facilitated and spoken in many countries.
I am honoured that Andy Bounds, international speaker and trainer and author of many books including "The Jelly Effect" was kind enough to write the foreword to my book, "What’s Your URP?". He said:
"[Andrew has] created a simple guide to achieving Easy Growth – so you can generate, and then win, new opportunities without investing hundreds of pounds or hours." – Andy Bounds, www.andyboundsonline.com.
If you would like me to help you do the same for you, your clients and customers, please get in touch.